Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Last goodbyes.

I don't usually do this, but this thread on the MMO-Champion forums caught my attention. Here are my own.




Top to bottom;

Payce's final ever Hakkar-kill didn't yield any Zin'Rokh - it did, however, prove that Hakkar and his trash isn't linked! During the entire fight they would come and go, occasionally lingering a bit while kneeling in front of the diety at the altar. I found it fitting that my last ever interaction with the inhabitants of the Gurubashi empire was their bowing down before the slayer of their God.

While levelling Pox's mining in the Hinterlands, the yell emote rang across the zone that someone had engaged the nightmare dragon. Rushing to Seradane, I found a hunter and his bear busy dying to Taerar's minions. As he reset, I went as far I dared onto the portal dais to secure a final memory of something that will surely be deeply missed.

And finally... the park. Hels, being my bank alt for the time being (Champion of the Naaru, Swift Zulian Tiger - some bank, huh?), took time off her busy schedule AH-mongering to spend a few minutes in a portion of Stormwind I always enjoyed, even through its apparent uselessness. The biggest romantics/nerds among us will undoubtedly recognize Linken's Sword of Mastery hanging at her hip.

It's four hours until the servers are scheduled to go live here in Europe. It is four hours until nothing will ever be the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment