Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Take three.

After three years, three servers and three mains in Azeroth, time has come to give blogging a third attempt as well. Being the online loudmouth that I am, some would say it's just inevitable, a matter of time-issue. Then again, formulating my, shall we say, "passionate" outbursts in raid or guild chat into somewhat coherent blog entries post-aggressively have never been my strong side. This time around, however, I feel confident that it'll be more than just an interesting experiment. If not, I could always reroll on a new server next year and try again.

In the meantime, I'll keep you posted on the life of a Death Knight reroller in a casual raiding guild on a PvE server. I could lie and pretend life was more glorious (hardcore guild, PvP server and all that), but as long as I know that I maintain the skill to jump ship and join a top guild any time I potentially wanted, I'll be happy. It's as much about who you play with as how you play, and I love my guys too much.

I hope you'll enjoy reading this blog. Be seeing you!

No comments:

Post a Comment