Sunday, January 17, 2010

Progress update.

As you may remember, just before christmas I decided to reroll horde, start from scratch and get Shadowmourne after my old alliance guild slowly imploded on itself. After having reached level 80 on my new retribution paladin on December 18th (a month ago tomorrow), I completed a full Call of the Crusade (25 player) on December 25th, and achieved the Twilight Zone on the 4th of January. My item level average is currently 241, I'll be grabbing my first piece of tier 10-gear next reset, and I'm only four achievements off my red Glory of the Hero-drake. On the matter of Shadowmourne, I've still only stocked up two primordial saronites, but having not yet set foot in 25-man Icecrown Citadel, I'm not panicking over this.

In short, I feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be at, for the time being. Of course there are things that still bug me - I'm still using Mirror of Truth (having lost out on Death's Choice no less then THREE times), an agility-necklace and boots from heroic Trial of the Champion. I'm overcapped on hit and slighty under the expertise-cap. These things do worry me, but I know they'll sort themselves out eventually. I've been lucky with drops (DBB on my first ever raid), unlucky with drops (still not even SEEN a Battered Hilt outside of AH, and said trinket), but RNG is always and will always be RNG. I don't particularily mind it (except, of course, when I nerdrage on raid night).

To finish off, I yesterday aquired the much coveted plate DPS belt from 25-man ToC. It's a beautiful item, a direct upgrade from my Belt of the Titans, allowing me to finally replace my Seal of Corruption-glyph with the Exorcism-glyph for a bumper DPS upgrade four times per minute. What bugs me, however, is how it looks. At first, I just thought Payce looked pregnant. Then I remembered the days of being a kid and watching WWF wrestling, and it dawned on me...

..."Dear Lord."


---

FUN WITH ALTS pt. 2:

A very dear friend of mine just levelled up a brand new druid alt. On his first ever run of the new and "improved" Oculus, he got the mount from his satchel. His main dons the title the Insane. I rest my case.

Huge grats are in order tho!

1 comment:

  1. I always find it interesting reading this blog. I'm not a WOW player, and I can categorically state that I never will be. But there's something tantalising about coming on here. It's like reading a foreign language - I barely understand half of it!

    ReplyDelete